Tokyo March 29, 2016: Japan Airlines (JAL) and Outrigger Enterprises Group have reached an agreement to broaden the scope of services for JAL passengers. Effective April 1, 2016 JAL Coupons (*) are redeemable at three of Outrigger’s Hawaii Hotels as Nikko Alliance Hotels.
Currently, there are no facilities that accept JAL Coupon for redemption in Hawaii. The ability to redeem coupon for stays at Outrigger Hotels greatly enhances the value of the JAL mileage program. Convert your miles to JAL Coupon and use them for hotel stays in Hawaii.
JAL will continue to strive towards delivering a better travel experience with high level of service and innovative value for its customers.
(*) JAL Coupons are redeemable for air tickets, tour packages, in-flight shopping and hotel stays etc.
1. Effective Period: April 1, 2016 ~
2. Participating Hotels: Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort
Ala Moana Hotel
3. Conditions of use:
Please note that conditions may differ slightly from Okura Hotels & Resorts and Hotel Nikko & JAL City.
- JAL Coupon redemption is valid only for reservations made through Okura Nikko Hotels Reservation Center or Okura Nikko Hotels official website.
- JAL Coupon redemption is valid for hotel room charges only. JAL Coupon is not valid for payment of taxes, service fee, resort-fee and other fees. Charges other than hotel room charges are not redeemable by JAL Coupon. Restaurant charges including those made to room folio are not redeemable by JAL Coupon.
- Reservations made from Okura Nikko Hotels Reservation Center and Okura Nikko Hotels official website are not eligible for mileage accumulation.
For reference: http://www.jal.co.jp/jmb/coupon/nikko_alliance.html (Japanese only)
Trademarks, brands, copyright and the other intellectual property rights material contained on this website belong to Japan Airlines Co., Ltd. or the applicable owners or third party. The material may be used only for personal use and for non-commercial purposes.