Japan Airlines (JAL) will provide new amenity kits for its International First Class, starting March 28, 2017.
JAL developed new amenity kits in collaboration with PORSCHE DESIGN which is the German premium lifestyle brand.
Two different colors of amenity kit cases will be introduced separately on flights to and from Japan, featuring the design with uniqueness.
In addition to the amenity kits, JAL will introduce new inflight relaxing wear in collaboration with PORSCHE DESIGN for a period of around 3 months.
JAL is continually striving to bring customers a unique and completely refreshing inflight experience.
Outline of service
1) Start of service: March 28, 2017
2) Applicable routes: Tokyo (Haneda or Narita) = New York (JFK), Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London (LHR) and Paris (CDG)
3) Applicable class: First Class on International routes
4) Products: Amenity kits and inflight relaxing wear in collaboration with PORSCHE DESIGN
Colors: Red one on flights from Japan, and grey one on flights to Japan
Toothbrush set, mouth wash, earplugs, eye mask, hand & body cream (PORSCHE DESIGN), facial spray (PORSCHE DESIGN), lip balm (PORSCHE DESIGN), brush, moisture mask, and pocket tissue etc.
1. JAL will continue to offer the cosmetic kits from Shiseido and Clé de Peau Beauté in its international First Class after the airline introduces these new amenity kits.
Trademarks, brands, copyright and the other intellectual property rights material contained on this website belong to Japan Airlines Co., Ltd. or the applicable owners or third party. The material may be used only for personal use and for non-commercial purposes.