Flights Between Narita and Irkutsk / Novosibirsk Added to Network
Japan Airlines (JAL) and Russia’s S7 Airlines (S7), both members of the oneworld® alliance, have agreed to further expand their codeshare cooperation by adding new destinations in Russia. Through this agreement, JAL’s codeshare flights in Russia will be increased from 20 to 22 routes.
Reservation and ticket sales for the new codeshare flights will start from April 17, 2018.
Through the partnership with S7, JAL will continue to enhance its network in Russia and provide customers, whether they are business or leisure travelers, with more convenience and an enjoyable experience on every journey.
New Codeshare Routes Operated by S7
1) Narita = Irkutsk (codeshare flights start April 29, 2018)
2) Narita = Novosibirsk (codeshare flights start June 2, 2018)
- Reservation and ticket sales will be available from April 17, 2018
1. Codeshare flights are subject to government approval
2. Flight schedule and dates are subject to changes. Please visit JAL`s website for the latest information.
<Current Codeshare Routes Operated by S7>
Tokyo (Narita) = Vladivostok / Khabarovsk
Osaka (Kansai) = Vladivostok
Moscow (Domodedovo) = St. Petersburg / Samara / Kazan / Yekaterinburg / Nizhny Novgorod / Rostov /Perm / Ufa / Chelyabinsk / Volgograd / Krasnodar / Sochi / Nizhnekamsk / Kaliningrad / Omsk / Tyumen / Novosibirsk
Trademarks, brands, copyright and the other intellectual property rights material contained on this website belong to Japan Airlines Co., Ltd. or the applicable owners or third party. The material may be used only for personal use and for non-commercial purposes.