- Original Inflight Menu in Collaboration with Soup Stock Tokyo -
Japan Airlines (JAL) and Soup Stock Tokyo Co., Ltd. today announced their newest inflight meal, which will be served in Premium Economy and Economy Class for flights to Europe, North America, and Australia starting December 1, 2018. This will be the fifth installment since the two companies` collaborated to create “Air Soup Stock Tokyo” in December 2014.
For this edition, JAL will be serving a warm minestrone soup using carefully selected sweet tomatoes grown in southern Italy with white kidney beans and bacon. Please enjoy this limited time menu from JAL & Soup Stock Tokyo during your next flight from Japan.
Applicable Class: Premium Economy and Economy Class
Service Period: December 1, 2018 (Sat) to February 28, 2019 (Thurs)
- From Tokyo (Narita) to Chicago, Dallas Fort Worth, Boston, New York, Los Angeles, San Diego, Vancouver, Frankfurt, Helsinki, Sydney, and Melbourne
- From Tokyo (Haneda) to New York, San Francisco, London (JL043 only), and Paris
- From Osaka (Kansai) to Los Angeles
※Served as the second meal before arrival
- Minestrone Soup with white kidney beans and bacon
- Turmeric short pasta
- Stone oven baked bread
-Yogurt jelly and Mango pudding
Trademarks, brands, copyright and the other intellectual property rights material contained on this website belong to Japan Airlines Co., Ltd. or the applicable owners or third party. The material may be used only for personal use and for non-commercial purposes.