Japan Airlines Announces Revisions to International Network Plan between December 2020 and January 2021
Japan Airlines (JAL) announced revisions to its flight frequency plans between December 2020 and January 2021.
Key highlights include:
- To increase and operate daily flights on Chicago, Dallas Fort Worth, New York, and Los Angeles routes by maximizing the use of Japan`s hub airports at Haneda and Narita
- To increase flights from Bangkok to Haneda, as well as from Hanoi to Narita
- To increase flights on the Haneda=Songshan route; will operate daily flights to Taipei when combined with service via Narita
- To operate extra section flights on Moscow, and Delhi routes. To offer two flights from London to Osaka Kansai within December
- To operate extra section flights between Haneda=Honolulu and Narita=Guam
Reduction of International Services // Applicable Dates: December 1 – December 31, 2020
Reduction of International Services // Applicable Dates: January 1 – January 31, 2021
The carrier will continue to review travel restrictions within each destination and update its international network plan, while asking for our customer`s understanding during this unprecedented time.
For the full list of scheduled flights, refer to the attached document.
Schedules are valid as of November 10, 2020 and are subject to government approvals.
For media queries, contact email@example.com